It’s a big deal. It’s your first song as a married couple. You can not mess this up. It should be sweet, slow and innately your and your spouse. How do you find that perfect song?
A lot of couples use “their song,” but what if you don’t have a song? Here are some songs to get the ideas flowing.
- “At Last,” Etta James
- “Come Rain or Come Shine,” Ray Charles
- “That’s How Strong My Love Is,” Otis Redding
- “Wonderwall,” Oasis
- “Crazy Love,” Van Morrison
- “How Long Will I Love You,” by Ellie Goulding
- “More Than Words,” by Extreme
- “Mess Is Mine,” by Vance Joy
- “Collide,” by Howie Day
- “Love Will Keep Us Alive,” by The Eagles
- “Skinny Love” by Birdy
- “Cloud Nine,” by Ben Harper
- “Boom Clap” by Lennon & Maisy